At a Glance
This is the Life of Spice!
Sprinkle a generous helping of life’s greatest pleasures onto your book of fondest memories.
Every visit to this family-run boutique resort is a vacation to be treasured. And yes, many of our guests return time and time again. They come to be pampered by the resort’s gracious family. They come to be renewed body and soul at our spectacular new spa. And they come for the beauty of it all.
Stroll just a few yards from the luxury of your suite and you are walking along the golden sands of world-famous Grand Anse Beach. Beyond are lemon, almond and sea-grape trees. Then the lush natural beauty of the Isle of Spice – Grenada.
A year-round natural resource, with a AAA Five-Diamond Rating
Our sprawling eight acre property is located just 10 minutes from the airport on world-famous Grand Anse Beach. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, K.C.M.G. and family, Spice Island Beach Resort is a year-round resort with a AAA Five-Diamond Rating.
Our fully inclusive Spice-of-Life experience offers:
- Golf green fees, tennis and cycling
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling, Hobie-cats and ocean kayaks
- State-of-the-art Cybex equipped fitness center
- Breakfast and spectacular dinners at Oliver’s Restaurant
- Lunch and pre-dinner cocktails at our Sea and Surf Terrace & Bar
- Friday night's Caribbean Buffet accompanied by live Steel band entertainment
- All premium label drinks and an excellent selection of house wines. An extensive wine list is also available (Billed separately)
- Afternoon tea
- Room service*
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in every room
- Smoke-free resort, including E-cigarrettes
*A room service delivery charge of US$10.00 subject to 15% VAT applies per delivery of food and/or drinks